Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: AC33
What we say:
If you are adventurous about where you perform with your acoustic guitar, this amp will go the distance right by your side. Battery powered and made specifically for the acoustic guitar, the AC-33 is a twin channel amp that delivers great sound anywhere.
With true stereo sound (and stereo effects to boot) this amp gives you a dedicated channel each for guitar and microphone, each with reverb, chorus and ambience effects to pour a little production on your sound.
There is also a built-in phrase looper with 40 seconds of time available for throwing out loops on the fly. It has a built in stand to tip it to the appropriate angle for performance and there's a removable battery cartridge to facilitate easy battery changing. Also, there's a stereo auxiliary input to connect your various devices for backing tracks or jamming. Grab your acoustic guitar and your AC-33 and see where life takes you!
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
Natural, Stereo Sound
Equipped with Roland’s latest DSP technology, the AC-33 amp, delivers pure, rich acoustic sound with projection far beyond its size. Its true stereo design (15 watts x 2) enables brilliant stereo/multi-band chorus with “Wide” mode, plus shimmering reverb and 3D-type ambience effects tailored specifically for acoustic guitar.
Strum and Sing
The AC-33 provides two discrete channels: Guitar and Mic/Line. Plug in an acoustic guitar and a microphone (or line-level instrument) and mix them separately. Both channels have dedicated controls for volume, multi-band EQ, and chorus. The Mic/line channel offers both XLR and 1/4" inputs. You can also connect an MP3/CD player to the stereo AUX input for play-along practice or performance. Master volume, reverb, ambience, and anti-feedback are provided as well.
The AC-33’s onboard Phrase Looper lets you record, loop, and jam over your own guitar riffs or incoming audio from the AUX input. Record and loop up to 40 seconds at a time, and amaze your listeners with sound-on-sound performances that you create on the spot.
- Rated Power Output
- 15 W+15 W (when using the AC adaptor)
- 10 W+10 W (when using the Alkaline batteries)
- Nominal Input Level (1 kHz)
- GUITAR Channel: -10 dBu
- MIC/LINE Channel: -50 dBu/-20 dBu
- AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Nominal Output Level (1 kHz)
- LINE OUT: -10 dBu
- 12 cm (5 inches) x 2
- GUITAR Channel: VOLUME Knob, Equalizer Knobs (BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch
- MIC/LINE Channel: VOLUME Knob, Equalizer Knobs (BASS, TREBLE), CHORUS Switch
- REVERB/AMBIENCE Knob
- ANTI-FEEDBACK: ON/OFF Switch
- LOOPER: REC/PLAY/OVERDUB Button, STOP/CLEAR Button
- AUX IN Controls: LEVEL knob
- MASTER knob
- POWER Switch
- AUX IN Jacks (RCA phono type, Stereo miniature phone type)
- LINE OUT (L/MONO, R) Jacks (1/4" phone type)
- PHONES Jack (Stereo 1/4" phone type)
- FOOT SWITCH Jacks (1/4" TRS phone type)
- DC IN Jack
- Power Supply
- AC Adaptor (included, DC 13 V),
- Dry battery LR6 (AA) type (alkaline) x 8, or
- Rechargeable battery HR6 (AA) type (nickel metal hydride) x 8
- Current Draw
- 490 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Alkaline: about 8 hours
- Nickel-metal hydride: about 9 hours
- These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner’s Manual, AC Adaptor, AC Cord
- Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U, FS-6
- Connection Cable: Roland PCS-31L
- Size and Weight (excluding batteries)
- 318 mm
- 12-9/16 inches
- 223 mm
- 8-13/16 inches
- 243 mm
- 9-5/8 inches
- 4.7 kg
- 10 lbs. 6 oz.
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday