Manufacturer's ID: RODE K2
SpecificationThe K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation. The K2 is another example of RØDE's commitment to building quality studio microphones to meet the exacting standards demanded by today's professionals.
At the 2004 Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines voted the K2 the "Best Studio Microphone of 2004"
- Large capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting.
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class 'A' valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardiod to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- Power: Dedicated power supply (110 - 120 V/220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Continuously variable multi pattern - Omni, through Cardioid to Figure 8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Signal noise ratio: >81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: <10 dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 162 dB (@ 1% THD into 1kΩ)
- Maximum output voltage: +30 dBu (@ 1% THD into 1 kΩ)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Weight: 815gm
- Dimensions: 208mmH x 55mmW x 55mmD
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More