In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: CS-10EM
What we say:
At A Glance:
Roland’s CS-10-EM are more than just a set of headphones. They are also a binaural microphone, which is amazing for capturing sound in 3D. This makes them ideal for foley recording, filmmaking and wacky sound experiments.
Features We Love:
The Binaural microphone on the CS-10-EM is perfect for many applications. The recordings they capture work just like normal listening. Say you were recording a walk down the street, and a car drives past. The microphones would capture the moving direction of the car. When you listen back to the recording, it sounds just like it did to your ears originally.
The CS-10EM are great for general listening or in-ear monitoring. Listening back to the recordings you take with them will transport you back to where they were recorded in stunning detail.
The CS-10-EM will work well with most portable recording devices, and especially Roland mobile recorders such as R-05.
- High quality binaural microphone
- Fantastic listening quality
- Compatible with most portable recording devices
- CS-10-EM Binaural Microphone and Earphones
- Carrying Pouch
- Ear pieces (S, M, L)
SpecificationThe CS-10EM provides combined in-ear monitoring and binaural recording, enhancing the convenience and enjoyment of field recording — a great companion for the Roland R-05 and R-09HR field recorders. Simply wear the microphone-equipped earphones and capture what you hear, then listen back instantly. You can enjoy realistic sound as if you were there. You can also monitor while recording thanks to the CS-10EM’s all-in-one design.
- Element: Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -40 dB 1V/Pa
- S/N: Greater than 60 dB
- Impedance: 2.2 kO
- Current Consumption: 500 µA
- Power Requirements: 2 V to 10 V
- Type of Construction: Dynamic
- Driver: f12.5mm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/1mW, 500 Hz
- Maximum Input: 200 mA
- Frequency Response: 15 Hz to 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 16 O
- Weight: 4.5 g (without cord)
- Cord: 1.5 m
- Plug: Stereo mini (gold-plated) x 2
- Accessories: Carrying Pouch, Ear pieces (S, M, L)