In Stock3 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: SUHR-JACK-RABBIT
Jack Rabbit is a high quality analog pedal, that delivers a wide variety of tremolo effects – from warm wobble to whacked out. It features simple control over tempo by incorporating both tap, and strum tempo modes. It’s modulation rate spans from 1Hz to 20Hz and utilizes a tempo subdivision switch. The Jack Rabbit Tremolo is housed in a sturdy, aluminum enclosure for maximum protection from abuse. It can be remote controlled via the FX Link jack.
Jack Rabbit Ver. 2.0 contains updated software that affects the functionality of the FX LINK jack. The 1/8” stereo TRS input jack called FX LINK allows the pedal to be controlled by an external switch box or effects switching system with TRS control output jacks, such as the BOSS® ES-8 or ES-5.
- Rate: Controls the speed of the tremolo effect, from 1Hz to 20Hz.
- Level: Controls the output level of the pedal, from +0dB to +14dB.
- Depth: Controls the depth of the tremolo effect.
- Waveform: Selects the modulation waveform which includes Sine, Square, Triangle, Reverse Ramp, and Ramp.
- Tempo Subdevision Switch: quarter note, eighth note, and quarter note triplet subdivisions.
- Tap Tempo: In addition to using the Rate control, the tempo can be set by using the built in tap tempo and strum tempo modes. Tap tempo is accessed by pressing and holding Jack Rabbit’s footswitch for approximately one second.
True Bypass: Riot is true bypass via a relay. This function allows for the remote switching, and the battery monitor feature. The relay produces less popping when switching the pedal on and off.
FX Link: The FX Link connector allows the pedal’s switching and tap tempo function to be controlled from an external switch, pedal board, loop switcher, or any other custom interface. FX Link also provides the ability to power up in the On/Off state.
Low Battery Monitor: A unique battery monitor circuit alerts the user to low battery conditions. In addition, the battery monitor will automatically switch the pedal to True Bypass if the battery voltage is too low for the circuitry to correctly operate.
|INPUT IMPEDANCE:||1M Ohm|
|OUTPUT IMPEDANCE:||600 Ohm|
|POWER CONNECTOR:||9Vdc regulated, center negative, 2.1mm x 5.5mm|
|OPERATING VOLTAGE:||5V to 18V (nominal 9V)|
|REVERSE BATTERY PROTECTION:||Yes|
|OVER VOLTAGE PROTECTION:||Yes|
|ESTIMATED BATTERY LIFE:||25-50 hours of continuous use|
|FX LINK CONNECTOR:||1/8" Stereo|
|FX LINK MAX VOLTAGE:||3.3Vdc|
|SHIELD → TIP:||Activate On/Off|
|SHIELD → RING:||Activate Tap Tempo|
|DIMENSIONS:||2.5”(W) x 4.5”(D) x 1.25”(H)|