Manufacturer's ID: MG15CFXMS
What we say:
At A Glance:
Harness the iconic Rock roar of a full-pelt Marshall without deafening your loved ones! The MG15CFXMS Microstack brings 15 watts of solid state Marshall tone into your home in a custom, downsized ‘full-stack’ set-up that fits in any room. This ferocious little beast both looks and sounds the part! This amp is lots of fun, but the tones available are serious!
Features We Love:
4 Tones via 2 Channels
The Marshall MG15CFXMAS brings four channels of Marshall tone: clean, Crunch and two flavours of grinding overdrive. From British Invasion tones to Classic Rock and Modern Drop-tuned Metal, this little stack delivers! Clean and Crunch are on Channel 1, with your choice of drive types on Channel 2.
Flavour your tones with a little sprinkling of reverb, delay or Octave, courtesy of the amp’s built-in FX section! It’s simple to use and you can combine two FX at once.
- Huge sound from a small(-ish) stack!
- Independent speaker enclosures: both angled AND straight for the proper stack experience!
- Plenty of historical Rock tones available at home-friendly volume levels.
- Additional STOMPWARE footswitch functionality via the additional PEDL-90008 4 way pedal (available separately).
- MG15CFXMS head
- 1x10” angled cabinet
- 1x10” straight cabinet Speaker
- Connection cables and mains lead.
|Channels||4 (Store and Recall)|
|Outputs||2 x 1/4" Speaker, 1 x 3.5mm Jack, Headphone|
|Inputs||1 x 1/4" Jack Instrument, 1 x 3.5mm Aux In|
|Controls||Gain, Clean/Crunch Select, Bass, OD1/OD2 Select, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Volume, Tuners, Tap Store, FX select, Master Volume|
|Effects||Reverb, Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Delay|
|Speakers||2 Individual 1 x 10 Cabinets|
|Unit Impedance||8 Ohms|
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow