In Stock: 8 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery on Wednesday
Set yourself free with the Alesis GuitarLink Wireless system. Compact, clear sounding, and easy to use, GuitarLink Wireless provides unrestricted action as you move about the stage... read more
Share this product
Manufacturer's ID: GUITAR LINK WIRELESS
Powered by two AAA batteries, the GuitarLink Wireless transmitter is compact and unobtrusive, so it won’t interfere with your playing. The attached cable plugs directly into your guitar or bass. Using the integrated metal clip, the GuitarLInk Wireless transmitter can attach to either your strap, or right to your belt for added comfort.
Unlike bulkier wireless receivers, the GuitarLink Wireless receiver is compact, and is also powered by two AAA batteries. This rare combination provides added versatility, so you can put the receiver almost anywhere. Set it on top of your amp. Mount it to your pedalboard. Place it in your effects rack. The GuitarLink Wireless receiver is ready for anything. Bypass the batteries with the external power adapter for a more permanent setup.
EFFORTLESS AND EFFICIENT
The GuitarLink Wireless system operates in the reliable 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum to provide a clear signal free from interference. After turning both units on, simply press the Pairing buttons on both units to make the connection. Next, adjust the output volume on the receiver. Nothing could be easier.
- Easy-to-use wireless guitar system
- Transmitter offers 20" cable and integral clip
- Compact receiver allows pedalboard placement
- Small footprint for extreme portability
- Simple single-button pairing of units
- Reliable 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum
- Battery (2 x AAA) powered transmitter
- Battery (2 x AAA) powered receiver
- (Receiver AC adapter included)
- GuitarLink Transmitter with attached 20" cable
- GuitarLink Receiver
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual