In Stock10+ Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
3-Year Warranty Included
We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty as standard. Buy with confidence today. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ME-80
What we say:
BOSS's ME-80 multi-effects pedal board gathers together a huge amount of high quality effects, puts them all inside a box with a tough metal chasis, and then sells it all for not much cash. What's the catch?
There isn't one! The ME range by BOSS has simply always offered fantastic value multi-effects units for guitarists looking to experiment with tones and effects but who want things neat, easy to use, affordable and great quality. The ME-80 meets that design brief without breaking a sweat!
Gathering effects into groups (like overdrives, modulations etc) then having these groups be selectable in a linear fashion allows guitarists to quickly get to grips with choosing collections of sounds and different elements in order to up their own trademark tones. The same COSM technology on board the more expensive GT range is present here, too, meaning you get the same great level of realism and expression.
With eight footswitches (arranged in four columns of two pedals each) available and a treadle pedal for expressive control over real time effects like wah and pitch bend, you have a great spread of sounds already available at your feet! Save your tones to patches and recall them with the footswitches or enter manual mode and treat them as individual stompboxes. It's your pedal, do it your way!
SpecificationFX is a healthy addiction. Sure, you might start out with a dash of drive, but pretty soon you’ll be chasing sounds your setup can’t deliver. If you just want another stopgap FX pedal, move along. But if you want a keeper, invest in the new Boss ME-80. Raising the spec of the Boss ME-70, and taking key features from the flagship Boss GT-100, it’s as tone-packed as a top studio, but as easy to operate as a stompbox. Think of a box and the Boss ME-80 ticks it. Under the bonnet, an array of ultra-realistic COSM amp models replicate the coolest amps in history, and pro Boss effects are ready to give your songs wings. On the dashboard, a pedalboard-style layout of gig-friendly footswitches, intuitive controls and expression pedal let you bring the noise fast and shape it in real-time.
Live guitarists will lap up the Boss ME-80, but so too will production boffins, thanks to free Boss Tone Studio software that allows deep editing on your computer, and gives a web connection to the gig-ready patches and endless guitar content at Boss Tone Central. There’s a new Boss in town.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favourite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic Boss stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multi-function footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- Free Boss Tone Studio software allows you to edit and organise tones on your computer, and also preview and download free patches directly from the Boss Tone Central website