Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: KT-10
What we say:
Built primarily as a low-noise kick pedal for drummers living alongside unobliging neighbours, the KT-10 is useful for a few other jobs, too.
Digital kits are of course much quieter than acoustic kits but one problem area, particularly if you have people living below you, is the resonant thud form most kick pedals. It has a habit of travelling right through the floor no matter how careful you are. This pedal has been designed specially by Roland to counteract this problem! It retains a good solid feel underfoot but is engineered to be extremely quiet in operation. Replace your standard kick for this and enjoy some guilt-free kick drum frenzies!
The KT-10 is also a great shout for players who use drum modules like the SPD-SX: this will give you a more authentic kick feel when connected as a control pedal. Acoustic players flirting with hybrid technology may want to experiment with having this next to their primary kick pedal to control 808-style kicks, samples or whatever else your imagination determines!
SpecificationIt’s a daily dilemma for every drummer. Mid-practice, regular as clockwork, there’s the bang at the door and the neighbour telling you to keep it down. Of course, a major advantage of Roland V-Drums over an acoustic kit is the ability to plug in headphones for discrete practice. But if you want to make your sessions even quieter – while maxing out your performance – get your kicks from the new Roland KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal.
Silence is golden with the Roland KT-10: a low-noise kick trigger pedal for use with Roland V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion gear. Alongside its fast, fluid response to your footwork, the all-in-one design has a reverse-action trigger mechanism that means the pedal is far quieter in operation than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater.
It’s adaptable, too. If you’re creating a hybrid drumkit, the Roland KT-10’s compact footprint makes it ideal for use alongside an acoustic kick pedal, and it’s also a great choice for expanding the firepower of other electronic percussion units like Roland’s SPD-SX, HandSonic HPD-20 and Octapad SPD-30.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation - Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism provides authentic playing feel in a compact design
- Extremely quiet performance, great for not disturbing others when playing V-Drums at home
- Produces approximately 75 per cent less noise than a Roland KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater (based on Roland test data)
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4-inch trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance and attractive appearance
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customisation of playing response
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
In Stock2 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow