Manufacturer's ID: Alesis V49
SpecificationCool blue LEDs illuminate the pads — as well as the four assignable knobs and buttons — for positive visibility. Assignments may be made quickly via the MIDI Learn feature. Octave shift keys provide access to the entire note range. A single USB cable provides both a power and data connection to nearly any computer.
- 49 full-sized, square-front keys
- 8 LED backlit pads respond to both velocity and pressure
- Perfect for controlling plug-ins and virtual instruments
- 4 assignable knobs; 4 assignable buttons
- Pitch & Mod wheels deliver expressive, creative control
- Seamless visual feedback via illuminated buttons/knobs
- Single USB cable provides both power and MIDI data
- Includes Ableton™ Live Lite Alesis Edition & MIDI editor software
- Pro Tools First Alesis Edition
- Eleven Lite Guitar Amp Emulation
- Mini Grand Piano
- DB-33 Tonewheel Organ
Available to OrderThis product is currently on order from our supplier, please contact us for an estimated delivery time.