Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro E ...
£509.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Click and Collect available
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ENCTEBGH1
What we say:Everyone already knows that a Les Paul Custom is unstoppably cool but now there even more reason to own this affordable Epiphone model of the accepted Classic! The Custom Pro features upgraded ProBucker pickups to get even nearer to nailing that PAF tone! Not only that, it also has coil splitting options on BOTH pickups to get single coil spank AND phase switches as push/pull toggles as well! The opens up the sonic possibilities of the handsome beast quite significantly. Everything is otherwise as you've come to know and love: the set neck construction, the multiple binding on the body, neck and headstock and the Custom flash of large block inlays and split diamond headstock inlay. Black and gold is the most famous combination of this beautiful and timeless instrument. Pure class.
So, Les requested a Les Paul with a custom color finish in solid black and solid white with gold hardware that would blend well with a tuxedo. The result was the Les Paul Custom, or the "tuxedo" Les Paul, as it became known among fans. The Les Paul Custom quickly became one of the most recognized guitars in the world and Les himself used his Les Paul Custom in concert, on his weekly television show with wife Mary Ford and on his album covers, including his famous duet with pal Chet Atkins, Chester and Lester. Now with Epiphone's superior ProBucker™ humbucker pickups with coil-tapping along with the Custom's classic gold hardware, fully bound body, neck and headstock, and mother-of-pearl inlays, we think you'll agree that the Epiphone Les Paul Custom PRO is "dressed to kill."Features:
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl BLOCK inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™; 4-wire
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector, Neck Pickup Volome with push/pull coil-tapping, Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping, Neck Pickup Tone, Bridge Pickup Tone
- Binding: Body Top - 5 ply (White/Black), Body Back - 5 ply (White/Black), Fingerboard - 1 ply (White), Headstock - 5 ply (White/Black), Body - 1ply (cream)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic/Stopbar
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Tuners; 14:1 ratio
In Stock7 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More