Korg LP-380-RW Digital Piano R ...
£619.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Friday
Click and Collect available
Korg LP-380-RW Digital Piano Rosewood
Manufacturer's ID: LP-380-RW
- Slim and stylish design
- High-quality musical instrument produced by expert craftsman in Kyoto, Japan
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) keyboard
- Reduced chassis, package size, and weight
- Three-pedal design with half-damper support
The LP-380 provides a brilliant piano sound in a low-profile, slim design. The flat-top cabinet looks stylish even when the key cover is closed. The high-output amplifier and speakers accurately reproduce a realistic piano sound, while Korg’s flagship RH3 keybed enables expressive performances.
Skillfully Crafted in Japan
The prestigious LP-380 digital piano, featuring the highly acclaimed RH3 keybed, is proudly built in Kyoto, Japan by craftsmen with the experience and expertise gained from producing some of the highest quality digital musical instruments available. Our goal is complete customer satisfaction and we are proud to produce pianos that musicians will enjoy playing now and for years to come.
Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 Keyboard
The Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keyboard reproduces the same playing experience as on a grand piano, with heavier response in the lower register that becomes lighter as you play upward. With improved response to repeated keystrokes, even rapid passages can be reproduced without impairing the expression of the performer.
There's also a Key Touch Control function that lets you choose one of three levels to specify how your playing dynamics will affect the sound, allowing you to personalize the instrument to your own keyboard touch. With a view toward the environment, no lead is used in the hammers of the keyboard.
Reduced Chassis Size and Weightbr /> In consideration of the user's possible need to move or relocate the instrument, the LP-380 has been lightened by approximately 5.0 kg in comparison to the previous model (LP-350), making it easier to move or transport, as well as making assembly safer.
LINE OUT Jack
You can use the LINE OUT jack (stereo mini-jack) to connect the instrument to your amplified speaker system or recording device.
Premium Pedal Performance
The LP-380 includes all three pedals that are normally found on a concert grand piano, including support for realistic half-pedaling on both the damper and soft pedals. These pedals are affixed to the LP-380 in the perfect position for an authentic piano playing experience.
The LP-380 supports MIDI, the unified standard for transferring performance data between electronic musical instruments and computers. MIDI allows connected devices to control each other, and lets you use the LP-380 as a 16-part multi-timbral sound module.
The built-in metronome lets you adjust the time signature, tempo, and volume. It also lets you use a bell sound as the accent.
- Colour Variations:
- Black (LP-380-BK)
- White (LP-380-WH)
- Red (LP-380-RD)
- Rosewood grain finish (LP-380-RW)
- Black/Red (LP-380-BKR)
- 88 key (A0–C8), RH3 (Real Weighted Hammer Action 3) Keyboard
- Touch selection:
- Light, Normal, Heavy
- Transpose, Fine tuning
- 9 types
- Sound generation:
- Stereo Piano System
- Maximum polyphony:
- 120 voices
- 30 (10 x 3 Banks)
- Acoustic Piano x 5, Electric Grand, Electric Piano x 6, Harpsichord, Clavi x 2, Vibraphone, Marimba, Acoustic Guitar, Jazz Organ x 3, Pipe Organ x 3, Strings x 3, Choir 3
- Brilliance, Reverb and Chorus (3 levels each)
- Demo Songs:
- 30 (Sound Demo song x 10, Piano Demo Song x 20)
- Tempo, Time signature, Accent, Sound and Volume controls
- Damper*, Soft*, Sostenuto
- *Half-pedaling supported
- Line Out, MIDI (In, Out), Headphones x 2, Pedal, Speakers, DC19V
- Power, Volume, Piano Song, Transpose, Function, Touch, Brilliance, Reverb, Chorus, Bank, Sound x 10, Up, Down, Metronome
- 22 Watt x 2
- 10cm x 2
- Power supply:
- DC 19 V, AC adapter (included)
- Power Consumption:
- (W x D x H)
- 1,355 x 351 x 772 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 30.39 inches
- 1,355 x 351 x 936 mm / 53.35 x 13.82 x 36.85 inches (with key cover opened)
- 37 kg / 81.57 lbs (including Stand)
- AC adapter, Stand
Order now for FREE Delivery on Friday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More