Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: Blues Cube Artist
What we say:
If it's good enough to convince Eric Johnson, it's good enough for us! This tweed covered blonde from Roland aims to hit that certain spot that all guitar players love: the point where tone, response, dynamic and a little gain combine to form something magical and more than the sum of it's parts. Boldly, Roland aim to do it without using any valves!
Instead, Roland have developed proprietary technology to provide players with the same sound, feel and response they'd get from a genuine tube amp, including certain factors that differing volumes play in the amp's tone. This technology, 'Tube Logic', is very convincing! We experienced a very authentic attack, bloom and sustain of our notes with natural harmonic overtones.
A handy Power Control preserves all of these hard-won nuances and sonic details at very low volumes: the power is switchable from the maximum 80w down in several increments to the minimum 0.5w for late night jams. You also bag a great reverb and tremolo to get some more retro-combo vive and there's an effects loop there too. Very impressive.
- Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities.
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer
- Optional GA-FC Foot Controller for Channel Select, Dual Tone, and Tremolo/EFX Loop
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery on Tuesday