Manufacturer's ID: SMARTLAV+
SpecificationWith the smartLav+ the user simply mounts the microphone on the talent, connects it to a smartphone or tablet headset jack and records via the RØDE Rec app for iOS, or any other audio app of their choice.
By employing a professional quality omni-directional condenser capsule the smartLav+ picks up sound equally from all around the microphone, allowing for versatility when mounting and ensuring a high degree of user-friendly operation.
A foam pop shield is supplied to minimise wind noise and vocal plosives (hard ‘b’, ‘t’ and ‘p’ sounds), as well as a durable mounting clip with in-built cable management. Its Kevlar® reinforced cable ensures that you never stretch or snap your microphone under normal usage conditions.
The smartLav+ is compatible with any audio app that accepts input from the headset connection, however it has been designed to pair perfectly with RØDE’s RØDE Rec app for Apple iOS devices. RØDE Rec turns the user’s iOS device into a fully-featured field recorder, with a wide range of equalisation presets to suit various recording situations, in addition to professional editing functions and the ability to publish to SoundCloud and Dropbox direct from the app.
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics: JFET
- Capsule: 0.10"
- Polar Pattern: [Omnidirectional - picks up all sides equally]
- Address Type: End
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 0)
- Output Impedance: 0O
- Maximum SPL: 110dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Maximum Output Level: 189.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KO load)
- Sensitivity: -35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 27dB-A
- Weight: 6.00gm
- Dimensions: 1180.00mmH x 4.50mmW x 4.50mmD
- Output: TRRS Output
- Warranty: 1 year
In Stock7 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow