Manufacturer's ID: TOUCHMIX-8
What we say:
The Touchmix range from QSC is extremely impressive, not only for its sound and build quality (as we’ve come to expect from QSC) but for its intuitive layout and sensible control method.
We see a lot of mixing desks here at guitarguitar and they continually have more and more features which is fine but normally means more head-scratching to learn how to operate! This is a desk that is certainly full of great features but every member of the band can be confident using this: it’s designed to make life easier, not harder!
A mixture of clear and straightforward physical design mixed with an effective touchscreen (featuring a well laid-out interface) make professional sounding mixes easy and satisfying to dial up. This Touchmix 8 has 14 channels including 8 Mic/Line ins, 4 Line ins and a stereo USB for using MP3s. Brilliantly, you can also record your performance direct to the inbuilt hard drive: no laptop required! We love this!
Different mixes can be saved to memory too so if you play in a few different bands or have regular venues you use, you can have your preferred settings (including FX and so on) all saved to memory for instant recall. You can also take advantage of features like Anti-Feedback, high & low pass filters and Room Tuning Wizards to aid you in achieving the optimum mix for your situation and setting. You don’t need to be a sound engineer to give your audience a great sonic experience with the Touchmix.
You can download an app to your iOS or Android phone and enjoy remote mixing that communicates with the Touchmix via wi-fi. This is great for going out and standing where your audience will be and tweaking your mix from their point of view.
The Touchmix is highly portable too: this is a compact unit despite having a large screen so carrying it around isn’t a hassle at all: great news for musicians!
Set up is quick, hands-on control is excellent and with the new 3.0 software update, you are fully set up to sound great live without fuss. Register your purchase with QSC within 30 days and enjoy a 3 year warranty with them as well: QSC Registration
The Touchmix 8 takes the hassle out of live sound and delivers the goods easily and confidently so you can concentrate on giving your audience an awesome performance.
TouchMix is quite simply the most powerful, compact mixer ever created. It offers the features, capabilities and sound quality of the world's most esteemed large format consoles in a highly compact and portable package that’s small enough to be carry-on luggage. Perfect for solo and duo musicians, small bands and AV production professionals, the TouchMix-8 goes "Beyond Mixing" by offering Wizards, Presets and other beneficial tools that help both seasoned audio professionals and novices alike get great results quickly and easily.
Its 14 mixing channels (8 Mic/Line, 4 Line, Stereo USB) and 6 outputs offer ample signal management ﬂexibility while advanced features such as class-A microphone preamps, Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards, real-time analyzer (RTA) and 14-channel direct-to-external-drive recording make it equally competent as both a professional live sound or recording tool.
The touch-and-turn interface of TouchMix allows for tactile control over fader and mixer parameters while also providing a hardware connection to the mixer. Mixer functions and displays are duplicated via iOS® or Android devices over Wi-Fi, providing both portable, wireless connectivity as well as additional control of mixer functionality.Key features include:
*Stated features require Firmware Version 3.0 or greater
- Capacitive touchscreen offers a wealth of on-screen information while also providing confident hands-on control
- 120 presets provide real-world live sound settings for commonly-used instruments and microphones
- Simple and Advanced modes offer either basic or comprehensive controls
- Anti-Feedback and Room Tuning Wizards simplify complex equalization tasks
- Real-time analyzer (RTA) provides instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- 4 Aux outputs provide ample monitor configuration options
- 14-channel direct-to-hard drive record/playback — capture and recall performances without the need for an external computer
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- On-board multi-language user guide
- Total: 14
- Mic/Line: 8 (4 XLR, 4 XLR combo)
- Line: 2 Stereo (1/4" TRS)
- Stereo USB: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- Total: 6
- Main L/R: 2 (XLR, line-level)
- Aux: 4 (XLR, line-level)
- In-ear Monitor (Stereo): 1 (TRS, 16 ohm min. impedance, from Auxes 3/4)
- Cue: 1 (Stereo, TRS, line or headphone, 16 ohm min. impedance)
- Multi-Track: 14 x 14 tracks direct to hard drive
- MP3: Stereo USB / MP3 playback
- USB Wi-Fi adapter
- Carrying Case.
In Stock2 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday