Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: BEATSTEP-PRO
Step up your music
Designed for hands-on hardware sequencing, the BeatStep Pro brings two fully independent melodic sequencers and one drum sequencer.
You can from the BeatStep Pro manage a full performance, controlling software instruments, analog and digital synthesizers, drum machines and drum kits, iPad apps.
The melodic sequencers offer up to 64 steps per sequence, 16 sequences per project and 16 projects, making them the most impressive step sequencers ever made.
The additional drum sequencer allows for 16 separate tracks of sequencing. Record in real-time via the pads or use the step buttons for a classic drum machine workflow.
As if all this were not enough, Arturia added a number of performance effects such as a looper with touch strip, randomizer, swing settings and other hands on control possibilities that are sure to make this a modern classic.
The controller mode allows you to trigger clips in your favorite DAW, play drum sounds in a module or adjust parameters in your favorite plug-in. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
With USB, MIDI in and out, CV/GATE outputs, and Clock in/out that can work as a 1:1 clock with an external clock generator or DIN sync, the BeatStep Pro goes well beyond any other step-sequencer on the market. You can use it with large modular synthesizers, current digital synthesizers, the computer.
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map.
- Up to 64 steps per sequence
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- MIDI controller mode
- Fully customizable for knobs, step buttons and velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- Send MIDI CC, note data, program changes
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Tap Tempo
- CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates)
- 8 drum gate outputs
- Clock sync with multiple standards
- MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors
- USB class compliant
- BeatStep Pro
- Quick Start Guide
- Registration Card
- 2x MIDI adaptors
- 1x Clock adaptor
- 1x Anti groud-loop adaptor
- 16.3 x 6.4 x 1.4 inches (415 x 163 x 36mm)
- 3.20 lbs. (1.450 Kg)
In Stock4 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More