QSC RMX4050A Power Amp (2 x 1800W)
Manufacturer's ID: RMX4050A
What we say:
The RMXa series of power amps by QSC are industry standard for passive systems. Brilliantly meeting the three important points of performance, price and reliability, each RMXa power amp is a solid piece of gear that will hold up year after year, sounding great each time.
The RMX4050a runs 850w into 8ohms and 2000w into 2 ohms. Efficiency is a large part of the design: this handles power levels extremely well. Touring musicians needing a fantastic sounding power amp for professional use should look no further!
QSC also offer an astounding 6 YEAR warranty with this, provided you register with them within 30 days. You can register here: QSC Registration
- Compact size — up to 2500 watts in two rack spaces, or 5000 watts in three rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers, for greater 2-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- The 4000-watt RMX4050a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Both the RMX4050a and the RMX5050a feature a dual mono, high-current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- The RMX4050a's particularly exceptional combination of cooling capacity and electrical efficiency provides robust thermal performance suitable for high continuous power in 2-ohm stereo or 4-ohm bridged applications.
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and clip LED indicators for monitoring performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.