Neunaber Echelon Stereo Echo
Includes FREE Delivery on Thursday
The Echelon Stereo Echo blends warm analog sound with the precision of a tap tempo digital delay. Simple, versatile controls allow you to quickly dial in the perfect sound. read more
Looking to Spread the Cost?
Buy Now, Pay 2018
- No Deposit
- Pay nothing up to 12 months
- Apply in minutes
Manufacturer's ID: Echelon Stereo Echo Pedal v2
Bypass and Tap Tempo combine seamlessly on one footswitch, maintaining a compact form-factor. Time in fractions of 1 second or tempo subdivisions are set easily and intuitively using the Time knob. Cross-fading Time Change™ allows tempo changes in real-time without audio artifacts (no muting, zipper noise or pitch change), and Scatter Repeats makes successive repeats more diffuse and complex.
The Echelon Echo contains subtle modulation and is gently band-limited for an analog feel without sounding low-fidelity. High-frequency roll off increases with echo time, just as in nature—due to absorption of high-frequencies in air.
Echelon may be connected mono or stereo. Using only Output 1, it is a single mono echo. Using both outputs, the default echo becomes a golden-ratio ping-pong—chosen for its elegant accumulation of echo repeats. Whether you use a mono or stereo input, the input signal is preserved when routed to the outputs. It can even be used as a mono echo on stereo inputs (see Pedal Customizer software for details).
Other stereo echo effects are programmable with our free Pedal Customizer software.
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Controls for Effect Mix, Echo Time, and Echo Repeats
- Changeable with Pedal Customizer software for PC and Mac
- New for Version 2! Access 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via ExP accessory (sold separately)
- New for Version 2! Mix knob can go to 100% effect signal
- Buffered trails bypass (optional true bypass available) with soft-switching
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in Orange County, California USA