In Stock4 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ZOOM-G5N
A wide array of effects
The G5n comes equipped with freshly-developed takes on not only the most-essential guitar sounds but also unique multi-effects such as Seq Filter, Gold Drive, Reverse Delay, HD Hall, and OSC Echo.
Ultra-realistic amp/cabinet emulation
You can connect the G5n directly to a PA system or audio interface, using the 10 brand new onboard amp and cabinet emulators.
Pair your amp with one of the 5 newly-created cabinet emulators to complete the sound.
100 custom-crafted combinations and counting
The G5n comes stocked with 100 newly custom-designed patches that both recreate decades of essential guitar tones—like the iconic sounds of Eddie Van Halen, Jimi Hendrix, Jimmy Page, Carlos Santana, Michael Schenker, and Brian May—and pioneer new territory with combinations exclusively created for G5n guitarists.
Stand out with "Lead BGN," a modern lead sound folded into a modulated delay, or "Phazed," an intense tube amp sound through a phaser. The "UFO" patch harnesses parametric EQ in the style of the lead guitarist of the band of the same name, and then there's "DreamWorld," an overdriven crunch enhanced with tape echo and hall reverb.
Create your signature sound
Editing is simple and intuitive thanks to a unique, large overview display that allows you to quickly add, delete, or change the order of effects—something not easily accomplished with the average pedalboard. Store up to 200 of your custom effects-chains as patches in memory, each instantly accessible at the touch of a footswitch.
The G5n's expression pedal gives you smooth real-time control over volume, tone, or selected effects parameters, with four stompbox-style footswitches to kick effects in and out on the fly.
It would take an arsenal of stompboxes, amplifiers, and speakers to duplicate everything you can do with a single G5n. Use up to nine effects and amp/cabinet models simultaneously, chained together in any order you like.
Practice up, play out
68 built-in rhythm patterns make the G5n the perfect practice
rig and enable "one-man band" performances. An onboard
Looper (which can be used with the rhythm patterns) allows
you to record and overdub phrases up to 80 seconds long
through the effects of your choice. Plus there's a built-in
chromatic tuner, always accessible at the touch of a footswitch
The ins and outs
In addition to a standard guitar input, there's an auxiliary stereo input for the connection of smartphones or music players, plus a dedicated headphone jack for silent practice and dual outputs for mono or stereo L/R connection to guitar amps, PA systems, and audio interfaces.
ZOOM Guitar Lab software
Use our free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software to instantly download new patches, effects, and amp/cabinet simulators.
State of the art editing with every G5n
The Zoom G5n comes with a free download license for Steinberg’s Cubase LE music production software, providing not just the ability to create incredible guitar sounds in every box, but to do spectacular things with it.
Features At A Glance
- 68 onboard high-quality digital effects, including distortion, overdrive,
EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanging, phasing, and chorusing
- 5 new amp emulators plus 5 cabinet emulators
- 100 custom-designed factory patches
- Free ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software allows downloading
of additional effects and patches
- Use up to 9 effects simultaneously, chained together in any order
- 4 stompbox switches allow effects to instantly be brought in and out
- Built-in expression pedal for real-time control over volume, tone, or
selected effect parameters
- High output booster circuit for added volume and overdrive
- Intuitive user interface
- 200 memory locations for storage of factory and/or user-created patches
- 4 independent editing displays, plus large overview display
- Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
- Onboard chromatic tuner with dedicated footswitch supports all standard
guitar tunings, including open and drop tunings
- Tuner range of 435 - 445 Hz
- Stereo/mono Looper allows recording of up to 80 seconds of phrase recording
- 68 built-in rhythm patterns that can be used in conjunction with the Looper
- Tap Tempo with dedicated footswitch
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
- Dedicated stereo headphone output
- Control input for external footpedal
- USB port for firmware updating and patch/effects downloading
- Use as a USB audio interface for Mac/Windows computers, with direct
zero-latency monitoring of input signal
- Included AC adapter