Waldorf DVCA1 Dual VCA Module
Manufacturer's ID: 106168
What we say:
This Amplifier module is apart of Waldorf's Eurorack range, all of which contain high quality parts and peerless construction.
This module houses two separate Voltage-controlled amplifier circuits and a few simple controls along with the requisite ins and outs you'd expect to see. The two VCA's can be used together via a link switch or on their own. Each can remain 'dry' and untouched or coloured via the onboard knobs to introduce and filtered EQ and a gain control to heat up your sounds. You can modulate the two signals or keep them separate for extreme panning.
But then when you turn the Colour knob, you add a warmer and more colourful timbre to the signal based on a finely-crafted state variable filtering circuit. But there’s more: Simultaneous linear and exponential control as well as specialised AC and DC coupled inputs are provided.
A positive gain control makes the dvca1 a true “amplifier,” and flexible link modes let you create modulated panning.Specifications
- Two true analogue high-end VCAs
- Optional colour control based on state variable filter technology
- CV-input for colour modulation
- Simultaneous linear and exponential control and CV inputs
- Additional gain control for adding up to +12dB
- Separate AC and DC coupled inputs for audio rsp. control signals
- Separate summing output combining both signals
- Link mode for parallel modulation of two signals
- Anti-parallel link option for panning effects
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow