Manufacturer's ID: APLTWDII
Analog Classics Pro Bundle Included
- Purchase an Apollo Twin MKII before October 31st 2019 and receive the Analog Classics Pro Bundle for free!
- A potent upgrade to UA’s hallmark compression and EQ plug-ins, the Analog Classics Pro Bundle gives users the definitive emulations of five of the most iconic analog signal processors in recording history
- Featuring Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection, Pultec Passive EQ Collection, 1176 Classic Limiter Collection, Fairchild Tube Limiter Collection and the UA 610 Tube Preamp & EQ Collection
- Bundled plugins will be added to your account upon registering your apollo
Next-Generation Apollo A/D and D/A Conversion
Apollo Twin MkII improves upon the original Apollo Twin’s gold standard audio quality with completely redesigned A/D and D/A conversion giving you increased dynamic range and ultra low THD. This next generation conversion results in breathtaking clarity, depth, and accuracy in recordings as heard on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Brad Paisley, and more
Unison™ Mic Preamp Emulation Technology for Neve, API, Manley, UA & More
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin MkII’s Unison technology gives you the genuine tone of the world’s most sought after tube and transformer based mic preamps including Neve®, API®, Manley® and UA complete with their signature impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component level circuit behaviors.
Based on Apollo Twin MkII’s unrivalled hardware software integration, Unison lets you record at near zero latency through preamp emulations like the included UA 610B Tube Preamp, for authentic analog sound unmatched by other interfaces. Unison technology is also found on Apollo Twin MkII’s front panel HiZ instrument input, providing dead on impedance and gain matching for exclusive guitar and bass amp models from Fender®, Marshall®, Ampeg® and more
Realtime UAD Processing a Studio Full of Analog SoundsBuilding upon the Apollo tradition, Apollo Twin MkII opens up a range of classic analog tones and color via its Realtime UAD Processing. Available with a choice of UAD 2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core processing onboard, Apollo Twin MkII lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug Ins at near zero latency including genuine analog emulations from Neve, Studer, Ampex, API, Lexicon, Manley, Fender and more.
Right out of the box, the Apollo Twin MkII includes the “Realtime Analog Classic s” suite of UAD plugins the UA 610 B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Marshall ® Plexi Classic Guitar Amp, Ampeg® SVT VR Classic Bass Amp, legacy LA 2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and more so you have a rack full of bonafide audio classics already onboard
Unlike competing interfaces, the Apollo Twin MkII powers UAD plug-ins inside all major DAWs for mixing and mastering (VST, RTAS, AU, AAX 64 format), greatly offloading the processing required from your host Mac or PC.
Available with UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, and SOLO Core Processing
In addition to the popular UAD-2 SOLO and DUO Core models, Apollo Twin MkII is available in an ultra-powerful UAD-2 QUAD Core model, allowing more plug-in horsepower for running the most complex and convincing analog emulations on the market.
Built to Record: Improved Monitoring and WorkflowApollo Twin MkII offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus the original Apollo Twin — with Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent and/or recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkII’s scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Professional Performance and Scalability with Console 2Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices — adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with an Apollo 8, 8p, or 16 rackmount unit, you can use Apollo Twin as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.Features
- Desktop 2x6 Thunderbolt audio interface for Mac and Windows with next-generation 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Available UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
- Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring the Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp, Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp, Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Raw Distortion
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
In Stock3 Available
Order now for Delivery on Sunday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More