Sadowsky Metro Express RV4 Ice ...
£1,799.00 In Stock
FREE Delivery on Monday
Click and Collect available
Sadowsky Metro Express RV4 Ice Blue Metallic
The MetroExpress is made in Japan to Roger Sadowsky’s exacting standards under the supervision of Yoshi Kikuchi. Roger and Yoshi began working together in 1993, when Yoshi started a year-long internship at the Sadowsky NYC shop. In 2003, when Roger set out to launch his first line of affordable basses, Yoshi recruited a team of veterans from the Japanese guitar industry to set up a shop in Japan to produce the MetroLine series. Fifteen years and 10,000 basses later, Roger and Yoshi have established the MetroLine as the premier line of basses made in Japan.
Due to the overwhelming success of the MetroLine series, Roger chose to forge a relationship with one of the top factories in Japan to produce an even more affordable instrument. Roger and Yoshi spent the last 18 months working with the factory’s production manager, challenging him to make a bass worthy of the Sadowsky name. The result is the MetroExpress, your fastest way to a new Sadowsky!
- Solid alder body and a morado fingerboard
- Durable poly finish on the body and sleek nitro finish on the neck
- Graphite strips in the neck dramatically reduce dead spots and create a more even response on every note
- Classic Sadowsky Treble and Bass boost pre-amp with true bypass switch
- Controls: master vol, pickup blend, treble roll-off (VTC) with pre-amp bypass, bass boost, treble boost
- Sadowsky pickups, strings, and hardware
- Each bass is guaranteed to weigh less than 8.9 pounds
Order now for FREE Delivery on Monday