Vermona DRM1 MKIII Analogue Drum Synthesizer (Trigger)
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: DRM1 MKII TRIGGER
If you are searching for the perfect emulation of analogue drum classics, we unfortunately have to disappoint you. Vermona's DRM1 MKIII is anything but a clone. It is rather on its way to become a classic itself after being in production for 14 years!
If you are looking for a versatile sound engine for electronic drums with distinctive character and authority, this will be the end of your search!
The DRM1 MKIII offers eight perfectly matched analogue drum- and percussion-instruments with extraordinary versatility, paired with highest clarity.Knobs for each parameter
The DRM1 MKIII’s eight instruments generate individual sounds and therefore offer different sound controls. We have carefully scaled these with generous ranges allowing you to create unusual sounds, e.g. from a dedicated snare channel. You decide whether your bass drum sounds short and tight or loooong and voluminous.
With a total of 73 controls, the handling of this drum-synthesizer is unmistakably intuitive.MIDI or CV/Gate?
The sounds of the DRM1 MKIII can be triggered by MIDI. Optionally, we can fit any new ordered unit with analogue gate inputs. This allows easy operation of the DRM1 MKIII from an analogue sequencer or a modular system.
Somehow or other, the DRM1 MKIII brings analogue charm and fascination to your rhythms!Outputs
- 2x 1/4"-TS-jack, unbalanced (L/R)
- 1x 1/4"-TRS-jack, unbalanced (per instrument channel)
- 7 sound shaping controls, PAN and VOLUME per instrument channel
- TRIG button per instrument channel
- MASTER VOLUME
- POWER switch
- accepts MIDI note numbers with velocity
- power supply: internes PSU (100 V~ … 120 V~ / 220 V~ … 240 V~)
- desktop: 483 mm x 225 mm x 125 mm (width x depth x height)
- rack: 19", 5 U, 90 mm deep (from back of front panel)
- weight: 3,7 kg