Nektar Panorama T6
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2020 to 24th December 2020 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Sunday 31st January 2021. Learn More
Manufacturer's ID: Panorama T6
Panorama T6 features a 2nd generation Panorama synth-action keybed. Dampened and carefully balanced across the keyboard with medium tension, which means the activation force required is in the middle of the range established for professional keyboards. Five velocity curves shift the emphasis from soft to hard, giving enough choice to cater for any playing style. A fixed option enables velocity values to be set by controls, including the wheels.
The 2nd Gen Panorama keybed is Nektar's most expressive keybed yet and features the AfterTouch strip: Easily triggered and controlled, AfterTouch makes it possible to dynamically alter tone or volume by gently applying just a bit of pressure.KEYS & PADS
- 61 note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with aftertouch.
- Expression & pedal sockets.
- 8 super-sensitive pads with pressure.
- Chord: Trigger up to 6 notes from one key or pad.
- Hold: Holds played notes until deactivated - great with legato.
- Loads in any VST/VST3/AU host DAW for instant access to Nektar plugin control.
- Customize mapping or create plugin maps from scratch.
- Browse patches directly from Panorama T6
- Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plugins with Panorama mix control of volume, pan, mute, solo and select.
- Nektar DAW integration for Bitwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Nuendo, Reason and Reaper.
- MCU compatible for control of almost any other VST/AU DAW.
Bitwig 8-Track is included with every Panorma T4 and T6. So you can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one. Bitwig 8-Track gives you access to over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks, and you can use any 3rd party VST plug-ins you might own, too. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’, a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, is also included to help you get started. So put all that together and you have a powerful sketchpad for your musical ideas featuring the acclaimed workflow of Bitwig Studio.
Nektar DAW Integration supports Bitwig 8-Track, so using Nektar Panorama T4/T6 and Bitwig 8-Track together is a fantastic combination. If you are just starting out, you will find it’s the perfect way to take your first steps in the world of digital music creation. And if you’re already familiar with using computer software, then you’ll be amazed at what this combination has to offer!SIZE AND WEIGHT
- T6: 98 cm (L) x 27.7 cm (D) x 8 cm(H)
- 7.6 kgs