In Stock5 Available
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FD2 V2
Based around the desirable JRC4558 chip and 1990’s Full-Drive circuit,
with 2 toggle switches for many more sonic options.
30% smaller than the FD2-MOS, 15% smaller than the FD3 at only 4.45" wide x 4" deep.
- Left ON/OFF footswitch: True-Bypass switching with exclusive Fulltone “No-Pop” circuit.
- Right “Channel select” footswitch: switches between Overdrive 1 or Overdrive 2, each with individually adjustable Volume and Drive knobs.
- 100% Built in the USA.
- 16 gauge cold rolled steel chassis with easy battery access via 2 thumbscrews.
- 9-18VDC operation, extremely green circuit only pulling 10mA of current.
2 toggle switches to access the many clipping options
- LEFT 3-position switch:
- Comp-Cut- removes clipping diodes, not a clean boost because it can distort the opamp.
- Flat Mids- a late 1990’s Fulltone invention that feeds signal back on to the clipping diodes removing the Mid-hump.
- Vintage- traditional 90's Full-Drive slightly asymmetrical clipping.
- RIGHT 3-position switch
- Wide- combines Mosfets & Schottky Diodes for more clarity, less compression, a more D*mble-like sound.
- Standard- traditional 90's FD2 slightly asymmetrical.
- Half-Clipped- another Fulltone exclusive, only clips the top waveform for extreme clarity, feel, and touch like you've never experienced!