Presonus Studio 26c
In Stock6 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Manufacturer's ID: STUDIO26C
The 2-in, 4-out Studio 26c audio interface features USB-C computer connectivity and includes combo mic/instrument/line inputs with +48V phantom power for condenser mics; balanced, ¼-inch TRS, line-level main outputs; and an output level control. All line-level outputs are DC coupled, enabling them to send control voltages. A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. The Studio 26c’s built-in MIDI interface enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface.
Studio Magic Suite
PreSonus® has updated its popular Studio Magic Suite for Mac® and Windows®. The amazing package worth over £800 is provided free to new and existing registered owners of any currently available PreSonus® audio interface or mixer, the 2020 Studio Magic Suite software bundle now includes popular standalone applications, including Ableton Live Lite; plug-in effects and virtual instruments in VST, AU (Mac), and AAX formats; lessons from Melodics, and much more.New additions to the 2020 edition include:
- Ableton Live Lite comes with all of Live’s essential workflows, instruments, and effects - use it standalone or super-charge your productions using Live as a companion for PreSonus Studio One (also included with PreSonus audio interfaces and mixers).
- Native Instruments Replika delay plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) packs two professional quality delays and a powerful diffusion algorithm into a sleek, streamlined interface.
- Brainworx bx_rockrack V3 guitar amp modeling plug-in (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP) provides boutique tube guitar amp simulations that sound and feel like the real thing, with 8 famous amp models and 40 impulse responses in one plug-in.
- Cherry Audio Voltage Modular Nucleus (VST, AU, AAX) is a terrific introduction to modular synthesis with 22 modules and 67 presets.
- KV331 Audio Synthmaster Player (VST, AU, AAX) is a simplified version of the developer’s SynthMaster semi-modular software synthesizer and effects plug-in, with limited editing capabilities. It comes with 1,800 factory presets from a world-class team of sound designers and offers 12 editable parameters.
- UVI Model D (VST, AU, AAX) lets you experience the presence and power of a Concert Grand Model D piano, captured in the brilliant Guillaume Tell soundstage in Paris.
- SPL Attacker Plus SPL Attacker Plus (VST, VST3, AU, AAX Native, AAX DSP), from Plugin Alliance, is a micro-plug-in that enables all attack events to be amplified, regardless of their signal level. By focusing on the initial transient instead of specific frequencies, SPL Attacker Plus amplifies just the attack curves of a sound event, allowing instruments to be mixed at lower levels.
- UJAM Virtual Drummer 2 "Phat"
- Neutron Elements
- StudioLinked Trophies
- Mäag Audio EQ2
- Lexicon’s MPX-i Reverb
- Klanghelm SDRR2tube
- Output Movement
- The Brainworx bx_opto compressor
- Arturia’s Analog Lab Lite 3
Studio Magic Plug-in Suite 2020 also includes custom piano lessons from Melodics, available exclusively to PreSonus customers.
SpecificationProfessional quality in your home recording studio and on the go.
Ideal for DJs, mobile musicians, and electronic musicians who want excellent audio quality in a sturdy, portable form factor, the bus-powered Studio 26c 2-in, 4-out audio interface records at up to 192 kHz and features mic/line/instrument inputs, DC-coupled line outputs, MIDI I/O, and a Cue Mix A/B button. A complete, all-in-one recording package, the Studio 26c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One® Artist music production software for macOS® and Windows® and includes USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables for compatibility with most computers.Superior sound.
The Studio 26c operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition recording and mixing. High-quality converters on every input and output and PreSonus’ professional-grade XMAX-L mic preamps capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally, with no audible distortion.Inputs + Outputs
- 2x Mic/Line/Instrument Combi Inputs
- 4 x TRS Outputs
- Headphones Ouput
- 5-Pin MIDI In and Out
- Dimensions: Height 1.75" (44 mm) x 7" (180 mm) x 5.5" (144 mm)
- Weight: 1.6 lbs. (0.7 kg)