Hotone Binary Amp
Grown out of next-generation XTOMP technology, the Hotone Binary Series lets loose versatile pro-level effects in compact cases. Based on the same modeling/original effect library that amazed XTOMP users worldwide, Binary Series are dedicated to gather a bunch of high quality effects in a box with more affordable, competitive price. They feature compact casing, dual-footswitch design, versatile inputs/outputs and bright, clear OLED display, which blur the line between “classic pedals” and multi-effects.
At the core of all Binary Series pedals, a powerful dual-DSP platform and CDCM (Comprehensive Dynamic Circuit Modeling) modeling system ensure a realistic playing experience. The CDCM system is built on an extremely complex dynamic variation matrix, able to realistically express every detailed change that occurs during the operational process of actual circuitry: Everything is ALIVE and performs like its original.
The Binary Amp is an amplifier simulator effects pedal that delivers 16 classic/legendary guitar amp models, each with its own high-quality cab simulators. In addition, a built-in FX loop lets you expand your sound even further.
- Grown out of next-gen XTOMP technology
- Compact, easy-to-use dual footswitch amp simulator pedal
- Advanced CDCM modeling system ensures realistic playing experience
- Dual DSP-powered platform ensures high sound quality
- 24-bit A/D/A conversion, up to 110dB S/N ratio
- 16 CDCM powered legendary amp models along with dedicated cab models
- USB jack for firmware upgrading, loading/managing effects with free PC/Mac software
- FX Loop jacks for expanded effects
- 10 Presets (2 banks x 5 presets)
- Built-in OLED screen with clear display
- 5 transparent knobs with LEDs
- 9V DC power supply
Order now for Delivery on Saturday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More