Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock2 Available
Order before 4PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: JJ-JUNIOR
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Friedman JJ Junior Jerry Cantrell 20W Valve Amp Head packs legendary tone in to a small design. Based on the hugely successful JJ100 amp, Friedman have taken what made that amp so great and condensed it in to this smaller more approachable head. The same 2 channel rock tone that was developed for Alice In chains guitarist Jerry Cantrell can be found in this compact design. Years of tone chasing have gone in to achieving the JJ's huge sound and not at the cost of quality. Every amp is still made in the USA using the highest quality components available. Plug in to this compact head and experience the signature grind that has marked Jerry Cantrell as one of rock guitars greatest.
Features We Love:
From saturated harmonic overtone distortion to AC-30 style cleans the JJ Junior has it all. This all tube head, powered by EL-84 and 12AX7 tubes, has been meticulously designed to not only replicate signature Cantrell tones but also offer enough flexibility for the modern rock player. With a selectable JBE Mini switch for added gain you can sculpt your tone to perfection all with that underlying grind that is the signature of Jerry Cantrell
Legendary Friedman Know-how
Dave Friedman has been a recognised authority on all things ‘tone’ for a long time now: having previously modded and built amps for and Jerry Cantrell as well as players such as Bill Kelliher, you can be assured that he knows how to make a great amp!
A Favourite for Pedals
This amp was designed with pedals in mind, especially overdrive, phaser, flanger, and wah pedals. Connect up any one of these pedals in the hugely transparent effects loop and you guessed it; it sounds amazing! While the amp is a tonal powerhouse on its own, adding pedals doesn't just work ok, it lets you hear them as they were intended!
- Signature sounding Friedman tone meets Alice In Chains grind
- 2 channels with added gain switching
- USA built
- Very manageable 20 Watt design
- 20-Watt all tube Head
- Two channels
- 2 x EL84 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- JBE voicing switch for a higher gain more saturated sound
- Clean channel: single volume knob with bright switch
- Dirty channel: gain, master, treble, middle, and bass
- Global presence knob
- XLR Cab Simulated output with Ground Lift, Axis and Level switches. You can record without having your speaker connected
- 8 and 16 ohm impedance selector
- Single button footswitch (included)
- Ultra-transparent series effects loop
- Dimensions 18" (W) x 8.5" (D) x 8.25" (H)
- Weight: 22 Lbs.