Keeley DDR-Drive Delay Reverb
Manufacturer's ID: KDDR
The DDR combines the most common guitar effects–DRIVE and WET–into one pedal. Choose between two classic overdrives and then pour on some delay or reverb. One pedal, any gig.
The DRIVE section gives you two styles of overdrive to choose from: Crunch or Lead. The Crunch Style gives you a gritty British tube-amp combo sound. The Lead Style gives you a warm and dark, mid-pushed overdrive. The WET side of the pedal gives you Delays and Reverbs. A Vintage/Modern Switch allows you to toggle between Spring & Plate reverb or Analog & Digital delay. Use the built-in effects loop to insert effects between Drive and Wet, or run it by itself as the only pedal you’ll need!
- DRIVE Channel – A pair of modified super-drives to chose from. Volume, Tone, and Drive for days!
- STYLE Switch – Tube-amp Crunch or Lead-channel Sustain
- WET Channel – three knob delay or reverb with Blend, Decay, and Time
- Delay/Reverb Switch – Center toggle, WET Mode Select
- Top-mounted jacks for effect pedal insert or split
- TRS Insert Switch – side mounted selector
- True-Bypass or Trails Switch – side mounted selector
- 9VDC, 100 mA, no battery option
- Designed and Made in the USA
In Stock7 Available
Order now for Delivery on Thursday
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More