Morley Mini Classic Switchless Wah
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MTCSW
What we say:
At A Glance:
Mini Classic Switchless Wah by Morley brings a classic style Wah tone with all of the features that have made Morley a regular feature on professional pedalboards. With switchless activation, true-tone bypass buffer circuitry and Morley's signature electro-optical operation, the Mini Classic has been engineered to be accurate, expressive and reliable. If you're after a classic wah tone without the clunky vintage design, this is the pedal for you!
Features We Love:
Classic Wah Wah Tone
The Mini Classic uses Morley's MQ2 inductor to tap into that classic wah tone. Add spice to solos or an expressive modulation to rhythm parts, from funk to metal, it's a sound that's traversed multiple genres.
The days of struggling to get the pedal pushed far enough forward to click the "on" switch are gone, simply step on the pedal to activate it. Once you're finished, lift your foot off the pedal to bypass the effect. The pedal is also sprung so it will always return back to its neutral position ready for the next time you go to use it.
Morley's famous Electro-Optical design is a big part of why musicians love their pedals so much. Because there are no pots to wear out, the pedal is incredibly reliable and will last far longer than other wah pedals. It's not going to awkwardly squeak when you use it, it's not going to get grease over your gigbag and it's never going to seize up, it's just going work effortlessly every time you use it.
- Classic wah tones with a modern operation
- Morley pedals are loved for their incredibly reliable construction
- The pedal features a glow in the dark logo so it's easy to locate on dark stages
- The pedal is covered by Morley's Lifetime Warranty
Other Things To Consider:
Love this? Why not check out our other Morley wah pedals?
- Morley Mini Classic Switchless Wah
- Switchless operation; Simply step on the treadle to engage the Wah and step off to bypass.
- Engineered to save space on your board; 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Our world famous Electro-Optical design. No pots to wear out!
- Classic Wah tone with a custom MQ2 Inductor.
- True Tone Bypass buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and output.
- Glow-in-the-dark treadle rubber and Morley logo.
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Rugged cold-rolled steel housing, LED indication, quick clip battery door and one-year warranty.
- Works with Guitar, Bass or Keys!