Manufacturer's ID: ZFXGCE3
SpecificationPlug In. Jam Out.
The GCE-3 records to your computer via USB-C. Perfect for practicing, the AUX input lets you play external backing tracks directly to your headphones while only recording your guitar to the computer. And for monitoring, the GCE-3 offers dedicated headphone volume control.Guitar Lab Software
With the ZOOM Guitar Lab app for Mac/Windows, you have access to the same library of amp models, artist effects and patches available for all of ZOOM’s G-series pedals. Emulate the G5n, G3Xn and even the B3n bass pedal, right on your computer. It’s a one-stop shop for effects collection and management!
Clipboard Function: For convenience, the Clipboard function memorizes up to four effects with custom parameters, so you can copy and paste them onto other patches.
Patches & Effects: The NEWS section keeps your sound fresh with a steady stream of new downloadable patches, and the EFFECTS tab houses an ever-growing list of classic and boutique effectStandout Features
- Instantly access dozens of high-quality effects, including distortion, overdrive, EQ, compression, delay, reverb, flanger, phaser and chorus
- Free download of ZOOM Guitar Lab Mac/Windows software for creating, editing and managing patches
- USB-C port for connection to computer
- Built-In DSP processing for circuit emulation of G5n, G3n, G3Xn, B3n, G1 FOUR, G1X FOUR, B1 FOUR, B1X FOUR, A1 FOUR, A1X FOUR
- Input jack accepts standard guitar cable
- Auxiliary stereo input jack for connection of smartphones and music players
- Stereo headphone output with volume control
- ZOOM GCE-3 Guitar Lab Circuit Emulator
- Steinberg Cubase LE license
- Non-slip pad
- USB cable (type A to C)
- Operation manual
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2019 to 24th December 2019 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Friday 31st January 2020. Learn More