Rode VideoMic NTG
Order now for FREE Delivery on Thursday
Manufacturer's ID: VIDEOMICNTG
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Rode VideoMic NTG is a broadcast-grade, versatile shotgun microphone that's been optimised for on-camera use.
Features We Love:
The microphone utilises a Supercardioid polar pattern that's great for filming situations. Its long and narrow reach means that you capture the sound of what your camera is looking at and less of your general surroundings.
The VideoMic NTG stands apart from other camera mics by offering some great features. Usable options like a USB connection for use with computers, tablets and smartphones, an autos-sensing 3.5mm output that automatically detects the TRS or TRRS connection your camera uses and the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery that ensures the microphone doesn't drain your camera's battery all make the VideoMic NTG a versatile and convenient microphone.
The high-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mount doesn't just look cool, it is the king of camera shockmounts, reducing rumble and unwanted noise. It also features cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Transparent sound
- Rechargeable battery
- Rycote Lyre Shockmount
Other Things To Consider:
Why not check out our other Rode VideoMics?
- VideoMic NTG Shotgun Microphone
- Rycote Lyre SM7-R Camera Shockmount
- Foam Windshield
- SC10 Cable
- USB Cable
- Revolutionary acoustic design, delivering unmatched acoustic transparency and a natural, uncoloured sound.
- Highly directional supercardioid polar pattern and very flat frequency response
- Unique infinitely variable gain control
- Auto-sensing 3.5mm output interacts seamlessly with both cameras and mobile devices
- Class-compliant USB-C output with headphone output for seamless audio monitoring
- Digital switching – controls high-pass filter, pad, high frequency boost, and safety channel dB peak warning light
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 30+ hours of recording, charges via USB-C
- High-quality Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting with cable management and a sliding rail to adjust mic placement on a camera cold shoe.
- Lightweight (94g) and rugged aerospace-grade aluminium construction
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure gradient electret condenser|
|Frequency Range||20Hz – 20kHz|
|Frequency Response||35Hz – 18kHz ±3 dB|
|Signal to noise Ratio||79 dBA|
|Battery Life||30+ hours|
|Output Connection||3.5mm auto-sensing USB-C|
|OS Requirements||Mac OS 10.12/Windows 10|