Morley 20/20 Bad Horsie Wah
In Stock10+ Available
Order now for Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: MTBH2
What we say:
At A Glance:
The 20/20 Bad Horsie Wah by Morley offers their classic Wah pedal in a smaller pedalboard-friendly size, with the same great tone and features that have made Morley a regular feature on professional pedalboards.
The Bad Horsie's smaller size doesn't mean that it has fewer features, in fact, the 20/20 Bad Horsie boasts two wah modes, switchless activation, true-tone bypass buffer circuitry and electro-optical operation! Morley pedals have been engineered to be accurate, expressive and reliable, so if you're after a classic Bad Horsie without taking up a lot of room on your board, this is the pedal for you!
Features We Love:
Bad Horsie and Contour Wah
The 20/20 Bad Horsie features two great wah modes. The first is the signature Bad Horsie tone, loved for its guttural snarl, the second activates the contour circuit. The contour wah allows you to refine the tone of the pedal, so if you have a preference for a brighter or darker sounding wah, you can easily dial in the sound you're looking for. There is also a dedicated switch for alternating between the original and contour wah, so you can effectively use two different styles of wah in the same song with just one pedal!
The days of struggling to get the pedal pushed far enough forward to click the "on" switch are gone, simply step on the pedal to activate it. Once you're finished, lift your foot off the pedal to bypass the effect. The pedal is also sprung so it will always return back to its neutral position ready for the next time you go to use it.
Morley's famous Electro-Optical design is a big part of why musicians love their pedals so much. Because there are no pots to wear out, the pedal is incredibly reliable and will last far longer than other wah pedals. It's not going to awkwardly squeak when you use it, it's not going to get grease over your gigbag and it's never going to seize up, it's just going work effortlessly every time you use it.
- Two wah pedals in one!
- Morley pedals are loved for their incredibly reliable construction
- The pedal features a glow in the dark logo so it's easy to locate on dark stages
- The pedal is covered by Morley's Lifetime Warranty
Other Things To Consider:
Love this? Why not check out our other Morley wah pedals?
- Morley 20/20 Bad Horsie Wah
- Our famous Bad Horsie Wah design. Switchless, Optical and built like a tank.
- Two Wah modes: Bad Horsie and Contour Wah.
- In Contour mode, two knobs adjust the Contour (Tone) and Wah Level.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.