Available for Pre-OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: ZUMA
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Strymon Zuma offers you the chance to power up to 9 FX pedals! Each output has 2 stages of isolation for silent operation and even the option to switch between 9v, 12v and 18v. The Zuma can handle up to an eye watering 500ma per output so it’s the perfect option for those dreaming of owning an entire Strymon pedal board!
Features We Love:
Double Isolated Power
With the Zuma’s unique dual isolation stages you can rest assured your guitar sound will be free from pesky grounding and hum issues that are common with a lesser power supply and let the world hear how your pedals are supposed to sound!
Huge 500ma draw
Having a huge 500 milliamp draw is essential for powering todays powerful digital pedals issue free and having the option on the powers supply eliminates the need for that annoying extra PSU when your cheap power supply can’t handle the juice!
As with all pedalboards, they all eventually bloom into a greater size! If you’ve become accustomed to the super clean hassle free vibe of the Zuma but have acquired more than 9 pedals, simply buy and attach a Strymon Ojai to the 24v connection for extra power!
- Double isolation for super pristine noise free sound
- Huge 500ma draw, time to get a Timeline AND a Big Sky!
- Built like a tank and expandable if the day comes to go big!
- Strymon Zuma
Zuma’s dual-stage topology, pre-regulated outputs, optically isolated feedback, and advanced multistage filtering result in a power supply that allows your pedals to achieve their highest possible dynamic range.
Zuma’s all analog circuitry offers two stages of isolation, completely eliminating ground loop and AC line noise issues, allowing your pedals to sound like they were designed to sound.
World tour ready.
With automatic international power compatibility built-in, Zuma delivers an abundance of clean, rock-steady power to all your pedals, on any stage anywhere you play in the world.
Never run out of outputs.
Have a growing rig? Zuma is part of an expandable system. Add more outputs by connecting a Strymon Ojai (sold separately) with the 24V Out jack.
- 9 high-current, fully isolated outputs
- 9 outputs offer 9V DC option
- 500mA per 9V DC output powers nearly any pedal
- 2 selectable outputs offer 9V, 12V, or 18V DC options
- 12V option provides 375mA, 18V provides 250mA
- 9 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, center negative, right angle to straight cables)
- Detachable IEC power cable included
- 24V OUT jack allows connection to additional outputs via Strymon Ojai (sold separately)