In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: BIG SKY
What we say:
At A Glance:
There Granddaddy of digital reverb workstations is here! From the twang vintage spring, to Strymon’s crowd pleasing glittering Shimmer to the mind bending Shoegaze sound of non-linear and everything in-between the Strymon Big Sky has it all with in depth, real time controls and unparalleled control over your ambient ethereal wash!
Features We Love:
The Ultimate Reverb Workstation
Pretty much every reverb that matters on tap with full control, tap tempo, MIDI access and premium digital sound make this the one stop reverb center for your pedal board or studio weather your adding some honey to that perfect vocal take or playing a fantastic Cocteau Twins style sprawling riff!
Strymon’s intuitive real time control layout encourage the user to play and fiddle with the settings on the fly. Pushing you towards quick inspiration, enhancing even the most pedestrian guitar riff and making your new music stand out with a professional edge lacking from lesser reverbs.
So, you've been up all night sculpting the ultimate reverb landscape and you have work the next morning. Your beautiful creation will stay put when you save it to one of the 300 nameable preset banks and it will be ready for when you are!
- Unreal amount of beautiful reverb styles in the one box.
- Full real time control over every aspect of the sound.
- Save up to 300 presets so your spaced out creations will always have a home!
- Strymon Big Sky Reverb
- Power Supply
To create a reverb experience as natural, beautiful, and immersive as BigSky required tremendous feats of sound engineering and artistic imagination. Using the fundamentals of acoustical science as our beacon, we carefully studied and scientifically analyzed reverb technology from the past fifty years. We faithfully captured the essence of these classic sounds, and forged ahead to dream up our vision of reverbs from the future.
Feel the mechanical tension of the Spring reverbs. Hear the floating particles of the Cloud machine. Defy the laws of physics with the Nonlinear reverbs. Unleash the multi-head reverberations of the Magneto machine. BigSky gives you twelve studio-class reverb machines, each with simple yet powerful controls.
We knew we must take reverb to a whole new level. With careful attention to detail, innovative analog circuitry design, an insanely powerful SHARC processor, and the utilization of top-shelf components, we've developed a reverb pedal that fits on your pedal board yet has better audio quality than many rack reverb units. This fusion of science with art has just one goal. To provide you with the most musically inspirational reverb experiences possible.
- Hand crafted, studio-class reverb algorithms deliver lush, gorgeous, and musically inspiring reverb experiences
- Twelve reverb machines to choose from: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring, Swell, Bloom, Cloud, Chorale, Shimmer, Magneto, Nonlinear, Reflections
- Seven front-panel tone shaping knobs: Decay, Pre-Delay, Mix, Tone, Mod, Param 1, Param 2 (Param knobs assignable per preset)
- Additional menu parameters allow for easy customization of reverb sounds
- 300 easily accessible and namable presets
- Press-and-hold Infinite Sustain and Freeze functions, saveable per preset
- Spillover and Reverb Persist modes, saveable per preset
- Selectable Speaker Cabinet emulation for direct-to-PA gigs or recording applications
- Three rugged metal footswitches for preset selection and effect bypass
- LED display for preset info, reverb decay time, and extended parameter control
- Multi-color preset LEDs (green for active preset, amber for edited preset)
- Full MIDI implementation allows extended control for those with more complex rigs
- Sturdy and lightweight light blue anodized aluminum chassis, with laser-etched artwork
- Durable black anodized aluminum knobs
- Studio-grade audio input and output jacks
Ins & Outs
- Stereo input and output
- Expression pedal input with selectable control over any knob or combination of knobs, saveable per preset (also configurable as external tap input)
- MIDI input and output
- Included 9V center-negative power supply (300mA minimum required)
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115dB typical signal to noise at 50% wet mix (120db at 100% dry mix, 109dB at 100% wet mix)
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals
- Super high performance DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 366MHz SIMD SHARC processor core, capable of 2.4 Gigaflops peak performance