Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock10 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: MTPFW
What we say:
At A Glance:
The 20/20 Power Fuzz Wah by Morley brings the heat like no other wah! This is a scaled-down version of Morley's classic fuzz wah from the '70s with some modern tweaks, including Morley's true-tone bypass buffer circuitry and signature electro-optical operation! Morley pedals have been engineered to be accurate, expressive and reliable, so if you're after a versatile wah pedal that isn't going to take up a lot of space on your pedalboard, this is the wah for you!
Features We Love:
Power Fuzz Wah
Morley's original Power Fuzz Wah is one of the most sought after vintage pedals. Loved for it's classic "torn speaker" fuzz, it's the pedal that was famously used by Metallica's late Cliff Burton on For Whom The Bell Tolls. The 20/20 Power Fuzz Wah takes that great design which allowed you to run the fuzz and wah stand-alone or together and expands on it by allowing you to switch between the original fuzz tone and a tighter more modern fuzz, essentially making this 3 pedals in one. Like the original Power Fuzz Wah, the fuzz circuit is placed before the wah to give you a more focussed tone with plenty of snarl.
The days of struggling to get the pedal pushed far enough forward to click the on switch are gone, simply step on the pedal activate it. Once you're finished, lift your foot off the pedal to bypass the effect. The pedal is also sprung so it will always return back to its neutral position ready for the next time you go to use it.
Morley's famous Electro-Optical design is a big part of why musicians love their pedals so much. Because there are no pots to wear out, the pedal is incredibly reliable and will last far longer than other wah pedals. It's not going to awkwardly squeak when you use it, it's not going to get grease over your gigbag and it's never going to seize up, it's just going work effortlessly every time you use it.
- Three pedals in one!
- Morley pedals are loved for their incredibly reliable construction
- The pedal features a glow in the dark logo so it's easy to locate on dark stages
- The pedal is covered by Morley's Lifetime Warranty
Other Things To Consider:
Love this? Why not check out our other Morley wah pedals?
- Morley 20/20 Distortion Wah
- One of the great Morley classics. Fuzz and Wah packed into one pedal.
- Fuzz circuit comes before the Wah circuit just like the original.
- Vintage Fuzz mode emulates that old-school ripped speaker sound that the original MPSA12 Transistors achieved. Modern Fuzz mode is tighter and more Guitar Distortion like.
- Switchless Wah activation, simply step on to activate and step off to bypass.
- Our acclaimed Optical circuitry that won’t wear down or get scratchy over time.
- New 20/20 Buffer circuit that prevents signal loss and maintains tone.
- 6.85″ x 4.5″ x 2.5″ (L x W x H)
- Powered by one 9-volt battery or optional Morley 9V adapter. Compatible with most 9V adapters.
- Silent Switching, won’t “pop” or bleed into audio signal when Fuzz and Fuzz type are engaged.
- MQ2 custom Inductor, LED indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door, glow-in-the-dark treadle grip/toe-end logo.