Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: BA153012-H
- Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
- Acoustic-minded High Pass Filter (HPF) and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
- Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3 / line input and Bluetooth audio playback.
- Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tiltback stand to project the sound for any performance.
- Perfect for solo performers or duos.
- The most natural possible response – your instrument only louder.
- Multi-input: microphone, instrument, Bluetooth, Line In.
- Powerful, light and compact.
|Channels||Microphone XLR/jack combi, instrument XLR/jack combi|
|Shape for Each Channel||‘Out’: a flat EQ response
‘In’ position: a mid cut with a low and high boost
|CH.1 EQ||Low, Mid, High|
|CH.2 EQ||Low, Mid, High|
|Anti-feedback||Yes (Phase plus Anti-feedback level for each channel)|
|Phantom Power||Yes (+48V for each channel)|
|Pad||Yes (separate for each channel)|
|High Pass Filter||Yes|
|Reverb||Yes (Hall, Studio, Chamber, Plate)|
|MP3 / Line In||Yes|
|Effects Loop||Yes (separate for each channel)|
|XLR D.I. Out||Yes (separate for each channel and mix)|
|Footswitch||FS-17 (Mute and Reverb on/off)|
|PA Stand Mountable||Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)|
|Speaker||1x8" + tweeter|