Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock10 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: SMALL BOX PEDAL
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Friedman Small Box Pedal successfully manages to capture the sound Friedman’s Small Box all-tube amplifier. This is a great way to sample the rich overdriven amp sound of the Small Box at a much more affordable price point and to also have it on your pedalboard too! Let that classic British Rock tone goodness take your playing into new levels of delight!
Features We Love:
As with all Friedman amps, the Small Box overdrive has gained a dedicated following. The pedal version doesn't compromise as a 2 position side-mounted Gain Structure switch lets you select between low-focused gain or all-out high gain filth!
Control Your Tone
The 6 available pots allow for easy and precise adjustments. You can easily make this pedal fit in with your existing rig or build your entire tone around it.
Built in the USA
If you are investing in a pedal as good as this, then you want to know it can go the distance. Made in America, this has been constructed to very high standards and is built to last.
- Pedal version of the Small Box amplifier
- Can be used to enhance your current tone or create a new flavour
- A wealth of excellent British style overdriven sounds
- Friedman Small Box amp tone in a compact pedal format
- Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
- Gain control and gain structure switch, takes you from gritty to hard rock with ease
- Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
- Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive for quick ‘dial in’
- 2 position side-mounted Gain Structure switch lets you choose from low-focused gain or high gain madness!
- True Bypass Switching
- Can be powered between 9-18VDC (no battery)
- Assembled in USA
- Dimensions: 2.5" (W) x 4.75" (L) x 2.5" (H)
- Weight: 1 lbs.