Revv G3 Distortion
In Stock3 Available
Order now for FREE Delivery on Wednesday
Manufacturer's ID: REV-G3P
What we say:
At A Glance:
The G3 by Revv is one of the most versatile and refined overdrive pedals we've seen. Revv set out to recreate the tone of their fantastic amplifiers in their G-Series pedals and we've been blown away by how great they sound. With a highly sculptable set of controls, the G3 perfectly emulates the "purple" channel from Revv's Generator 120 and 100P amps to offer a tasteful overdrive that will work over many genres of music.
Features We Love:
Who's It For
The G3 has a tight distorted tone that sounds great for rock and metal and will take your clean tone into full on distortion without sounding fake or fuzzy. The well thought out selection of controls allow you to dial in the the specific tone you're looking for, so whether your in standard or drop-A, the G3 will always sound great!
The Blue drive setting opens up the tone slightly to add a bit of air to the distortion, which creates an incredibly satisfying crunch.
The Red drive setting adds a touch of mid range boost to create an aggressive tone which would work well for rhythm and lead playing.
- From subtle to extreme, this pedal offers a huge range of useable overdrives
- Offers a clear and dynamic amp like tone
- Rev G3 Drive
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Purple Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100P
- Clear, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk, & pop artists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective purple, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Over 16 revisions & 1 year of R&D
- Top-mounted jacks