Zoom PodTrak P4
Available to Order
Manufacturer's ID: 317560
ZOOM PODTRAK™ P4
The Ultimate Recorder for Podcasting Compact, affordable, and loaded with features, the PodTrakP4 makes it easy to capture professional audio wherever you’re recording your podcasts.
High Quality Mic Inputs
The P4’s mic inputs feature Zoom’s professional quality preamps. Providing up to 70dB of gain, the P4 can be used with the most demanding microphones.
Headphones for Everyone
With 4 independent headphone outputs, each with a dedicated volume control, everyone can hear it all.
You and your guests are not always together. That’s why the P4makes it easy to incorporate remote interviews. Just connect your phone to the P4 with a TRRS cable. Or connect your computer via USB, using your favorite conferencing software. With the P4’s built-in mix-minus feature, distracting echo and feedback will automatically be eliminated. You can also use the optional Zoom BTA-2* Bluetooth Receiver to wirelessly connect your phone to record remote guests.
*BTA-2 available separately.
Produce Like a Pro
The P4’scustomizable Sound Pads can instantly trigger music, ads, jingles, and even pre-recorded interviews. Easily load your own sounds or choose from 11pre-recorded presets.
Go Where the Story Takes You
The P4 operates up to 4 hours on 2 AA batteries, or you can also use a USB battery for extended recording time.
The P4 is also a 2-input, 2-output audio interface, allowing you to record directly to your computer, Android or iOS* device. Additionally you can stream your podcast.
*Apple Lightning to USB camera adapter required.
- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 512 GB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to four hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply