Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Chase Bliss Audio Automatone CXM 1978 Reverb
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: Automatone CXM 1978
What happens when Chase Bliss partners with the geniuses at Meris to create a pedal adaptation of the beloved and famous 1978 studio reverb? The CXM 1978. Known around here as the next Automatone.
1978 was a big year for reverb. The dawn of sprawl, massive trails, and infinite decay. The CXM 1978 reaches back to that moment, allowing you to explore the charm of those late 70s imperfections. Using the Automatone’s robust industrial housing and Meris’s pro-audio level sound design, the CXM 1978 offers a modern take on its inspiration.
- Moving faders with presets and MIDI control
- 32 Bit AD/DA
- Three classic algorithms
- Adjustable decay crossover for fully shapeable reverb tail
- Expression pedal control
- Optional fully balanced I/O
- Stereo input and output
- Internally boosted +/-15V rails for line level input
- Dimensions: 5.75" x 6.5" x 2.5"
- Power req: 9V Center Negative ~500 mA