Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Dunlop Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: JD-EFX-JCT95
What we say:
At A Glance:
The Dunlop Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah unlocks the signature bass tones of the Tool bassist. Known for his unique playing style that creates a wealth of intriguing textures, Tool albums are a haven for a wide variety of excellent bass tones. The Dunlop Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah features three effects in one pedal and a number of control options that offer several captivating tones. All of this in an attractive-looking pedal, which as you'd expect from Dunlop, is more than ready for a life of gigging.
Features We Love:
3 Effects in One
The Justin Chancellor Cry Baby Wah features Filter, Wah, and Fuzz, all in the same pedal! Whether you opt for the envelope style Filter, the more traditional Cry Baby Wah sound or the vintage Fuzz, all are available to take your playing in new directions.
Easy to Use
Each of the effects mentioned above can be dialled in to taste thanks to the simple control setup. The various knobs and switches are very intuitive and help to fine-tune the exact tonal flavour you're after.
Many of Justin's iconic bass tones are easy to recreate with this. From the epic sounds of "Jambi" to the hugely popular "The Patient", this is a great way to achieve legendary tones.
- Simple to use pedal that can deliver a lot of sounds thanks to its 3 effects
- U.K. Filter provides even more tonal possibilities
- Made to Dunlop's high standards - very robust!
- Power: 9-volt battery (accessed via the bottom of the pedal) or 9-volt DC adapter such as the Dunlop ECB003 or an MXR Brick Series power supply
- Controls: Wah Select, Wah Vol, Wah Q, UK Filter Vol, UK Filter Q, Fuzz, Tone, Vol, Fuzz Select, Fuzz Ind Control, Bypass Delay