Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Rode NTH-100 Headphones
Out of StockPlease contact us for an estimated delivery time.
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: NTH100
What we say:
At A Glance
The Rode NTH-100 Headphones are a very welcomed addition to their already stunning range of products. With this being Rode's first pair of professional over-ear monitoring headphones they had to get it right first time and they've certainly set a high standard from the get-go. Years of careful research and development have gone into the NTH-100, ensuring that they live up to the same high standards as the rest of Rode's products. Designed and made at Rode's cutting-edge facilities in Sydney, Australia, using a fine selection of components and patented designs, the superb sound quality and comfort present in the NTH-100 will no doubt secure them a place in studios, venues and audio field kits in no time at all.
Features We Love:
Custom Matched Drivers
Producing a detailed and accurate sound, a pair of custom matched 40mm dynamic drivers make sure you get a realistic audio representation when mixing and mastering. A 5Hz – 35kHz frequency response lets you exam your sound and helps to get the best results possible, whatever the scenario or project.
Rode has used a number of original features here that come together to make the NTH-100 an incredibly comfortable pair of headphones. From the earcups and headband which are made from memory foam with CoolTech Gel inserts to the luxurious feeling Alacantara, they can be worn for extended periods of time. Excellent news for studio musicians, producers, and engineers!
This patented design from Rode allows the headband position to be locked in place, so once you find that perfect fit, it'll be there every time. The locking cable also helps to keep things secure and stops any accidental cable detachments from happening.
Who Is It For?
Audio engineers, producers, musicians, and content creators could all benefit from the accurate sound and premium comfort that the NTH-100 headphones have to offer.
- Constructed from a selection of premium components and materials
- Designed and made in Sydney, Australia
- Comes with Storage Pouch, 2.4m cable and other accessories
- Professional over-ear headphones for critical listening and monitoring
- Custom-matched drivers deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail and clarity
- Alcantara earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- CoolTech earcup gel actively absorbs and dissipates heat to help reduce wearing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok locking system
- Contoured earcups with memory foam cushions for superior acoustic performance and excellent sound isolation
- Detachable cable with locking connector and dual cable attachments (left or right)
- Designed and made using high-grade components in RØDE’s state-of-the art facilities in Sydney, Australia
|Transducer Size (millimetres)||40|
|Frequency Response||5Hz – 35Khz|
|Ambient Noise Attenuation||20dBA|
|Connection Type||Dual TRRS Cable Attachments|
|Dimensions (millimetres)||Length: 80 Width: 190 Height: 188|
|Cable Length (millimetres)||2400|
|Included Accessories||1 x 2.4m Headphone Cable (Black), 1 x 3.5mm to ¼-inch Adaptor, 1 x Storage Pouch, 1 x COLORS ID Set|