Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Death By Audio Germanium Filter Distortion Pedal
Order before 1PM for FREE Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: DBA-GERM
What we say:
At A Glance
The Death By Audio Germanium Filter Distortion Pedal packs a serious punch. Its simple design means you can have it producing glorious tones within seconds of plugging it in. While it can definitely deliver big distorted and fuzz tones it can also be used delicately to help your guitar cut through in a mix. As tone connoisseurs will know, germanium transistors are arguably the best around and the Germanium Filter gives you that miracle tone in full-fat goodness.
Features We Love:
Easy to Control
With just 2 pots on top controlling the Filter and Gain plus one internal control for the Volume, the simple design allows for plenty of effect manipulation without getting lost in menus or wasting time scrolling. It keeps the focus on your playing and creativity.
Handmade in NYC
Death By Audio pedals are carefully made by hand in New York City. The attention to detail results in a reliable construction that can withstand touring life and always sound its best.
Top Mounted Jacks
When pedalboard space is paramount the last thing you want to do is take up precious space for cables sticking out. By having the input and output top mounted the Germanium Filter easily fits into small setups.
Who Is It For?
If you like your sounds to be big, loud, distorted, and fuzzy then the Germanium Filter will have you smiling from ear to ear.
- As simple as it gets control wise
- Handmade for a construction that will last
- Great for rock, indie, and alternative styles
- Filter: Controls the frequency response of the pedal, featuring huge low end, scooped mids, and sharp, piercing highs.
- Gain: Sweeps from mild overdrive to blasted-out fuzz. Very interactive with your guitar’s volume control.
- Volume (internal): Controls the overall output level of the pedal.
- Dimensions: 5" x 2.5" x 2.25" (including hardware).
- Weight:10.6 oz
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 5 mA.