Buy with confidence: We're the only UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & extended Christmas exchange as standard.
Buy today and exchange until 31st January 2024
- Free Next Day Delivery Available
- Buy Today, Play Tomorrow, Exchange until 2024
- 3 Year Warranty
- Proudly Employee Owned
Alexander Rewind Programmable Echo
In Stock2 Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes Extended Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Manufacturer's ID: Rewind
It’s time to rediscover your affinity for trippy reverse reflections, washed-out reverberations and crystal-clear repeats. The Alexander Pedals Rewind is a reimagining of our flagship delay platform. Ten rejuvenated delay types, all the under-the-hood functionality you require, and an OLED display for instant recall of every parameter. Record, Repeat — Rewind.
Every player uses delay a little differently - sometimes you need a subtle and tasty echo to add some texture to your playing, and sometimes you need to freak out like the sun is going supernova. Rewind gives you a ton of options, all of which you can tweak and customize to suit your desires using our simple knob interface.
The Leap Series improves upon our popular Neo Series platform in lots of ways, including:
- Stereo audio input and output with phase correction
- Low-noise direct-coupled audio path
- Improved audio headroom and frequency response
- FXCore DSP with more than 8 times the processing power than our previous Neo Series pedals
- 32 onboard presets (4 banks of 8 presets each,) all accessible on the pedal without the need for external controls.
Rewind features ten all-new delay engines, each with its own set of tweakable parameters.
TAPE: Magnetic mash up based on our favourite tape echo units. Set HEAD to A for a classic single tape echo, or experiment for multi-tap madness.
ANALOG:: Classic 1970s electronic solid-state echo, based on our collection of vintage delay pedals. We’ve added a multi-waveform modulation section for analog style chorus and vibrato textures
DIGITAL: 1980s computer magic lives here, digital delay with modulation. Use the BITS control to dial in low-resolution “early digital” sounds, set it low for clean repeats.
PITCH: Clean digital delay with a flexible pitch transposer for the ultimate in shifty business. Set the MODE to PRE or POST for traditional pitch shifting, or engage the ARP modes for arpeggio patterns.
DUAL: Double delay lines in parallel. Set TYPE to MONO for classic dual delay, STER for independent left / right echo, or PONG for panning ping-pong delay. Each delay has 625ms of echo time. Set TIM2 to LOCK to synchronize delay times.
DIFFUSE: Cloudy day delay, combines a single echo with a reverb-style diffusion filter to smear and wash the delay repeats. We’ve incorporated digital bit crushing as well as two-band EQ to fine tune your ambient experience.
REVERSE: We named the pedal “Rewind,” so you knew this one had to be in here. We’ve upped the delay time to a whopping 2.5 seconds to make your reverse echoes sound cooler, at the cost of a bit of high end and fidelity.
DYNAMIC: Clean digital delay with a flexible audio gate and swell generator. MODE selects GATE (delay is cut off sharply,) BLOM (delay blooms in behind dry signal) or SWEL (delay and dry signal swell in over time)
FILTER: elay with synth-style resonant low-pass filter. MOD selects filter modulaiton source, SIN and SQU LFO, ENV- and ENV+ envelope follower, RAND random sample and hold, or FIXD parked filter.
LO=FI: Filthy and gorgeous dirty delay. This mode stacks a digital distortion after the delay pedal for unique textures. Also includes triangle-wave modulation on the delay effect.
- Mono or stereo input (TRS)
- Mono or stereo output (TRS or dual outputs)
- Input Impedance: 1M ohms
- Output Impedance: 560 ohms
- DC 9V only, 250mA or greater
- Requires isolated DC power supply
- 4.7” x 2.6” x 1.5” H x W x D not including knobs
- Ten delay engines
- 32 user presets, arranged in 4 banks of 8
- MultiJack enables expression pedal, foot switch, or MIDI input
- EXP Morph allows controlling all knobs from expression pedal, ramp footswitch, or MIDI
- Automatic ramping function for expression control without external pedal
- CTL footswitch for tap tempo and ramp trigger
- USB port for firmware updates and USB MIDI
- Buffered bypass with selectable trails