Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
Cioks Crux High Current DC Outlet Future Power Supply
In Stock10+ Available
Order before 1PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: CK-CRUX
CIOKS CRUX is the ultimate add-on to CIOKS DC7 if you are using a Neural DSP Quad Cortex, a Line 6 HX-series pedal or another power-hungry 9V or 12V multi-effects pedal.
Simply connect the CRUX to the 24V outlet on DC7, set the correct voltage on CRUX, connect the appropriate CIOKS Flex cable from CRUX to your multi-effect pedal and you are good to go.
Using CRUX frees up the outlets on DC7 that would otherwise be needed to run these devices (for instance four for a Neural DSP Quad Cortex and two outlets for a Line HX Stomp), allowing you to run more pedals along with your multi-effects device. CRUX therefore provides a simpler, more reliable setup and gives you more options for connecting additional pedals.
- Future Power Generation high current addon for DC7
- Profile of only 2.5 cm
- Powers a Neural DSP Quad Cortex with DC7 saving you 4 outlets on the DC7
- Overload and short circuit protected outlet
- Overvoltage protected outlet protecting your equipment
- 24V DC Link cable included
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards and hex-key included
- Compatible with CIOKS miniGRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards (sold separately)
- 2 Flex cables included:
- 1 x Flex 1050 – black with 5.5/2.1 mm centre negative DC plug, 50 cm
- 1 x Flex 3050 – yellow with 5.5/2.5 mm centre positive DC plug, 50 cm
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Europe