Requesting personal data that we hold about you
In order to request a copy of the personal data that guitarguitar holds about you, please email email@example.com with the subject title “My data request” including the following required detail:
- your full name;
- your full address;
- a description of the data that you are requesting, including a date range;
- relevant email addresses; and
- attach to the email proof of your address and valid proof of identity (e.g. passport, driving licence).
From the date that we receive ALL of the required Information, we have – under the relevant legislation – 40 days to process your request. Whilst we will endeavour to process your request in advance of this deadline, we cannot guarantee that this will be the case. Please note that:
- any missing information will delay the processing of your request; and
- guitarguitar reserves the right to charge a £10 administration fee in processing your request, in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.