In Stock10+ Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: BETA 57A
The Shure Beta 57A dynamic instrument microphone provides high gain before feedback in demanding environments. It features a steel mesh grille for durability, shock mount to minimize transmission of unwanted noise, and a neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratio.
What is the Beta 57A best suited to?
It’s a premium instrument mic ideally suited for the professional musician looking to mic up many types of amplified and acoustic instruments such as guitar amps, acoustic guitar, saxophone, snare drum and brass. It can also be used by vocal artists. The Beta 57A has the quality and ruggedness to be used both on stage and in the studio.
What are the characteristics of the Beta 57A?
It has a tailored frequency response provides warmth and presence and maintains a true supercardioid pattern throughout its frequency range. This insures high gain-before-feedback, maximum isolation from other sound sources, and minimum off–axis tone coloration. The hardened stell mesh grille facilitates use of proximity effect as well as resisisting wear and abuse.
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off–axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal–to–noise ratio output
- Minimally affected by varying load impedance
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
|Frequency Range From (Hz)||50|
|Frequency Range To (kHz)||16|
|Switchable Low Cut||no|
|Output Connectors||3 Pin XLR|
|Height (mm) / (in)||160 mm / 6.299 in|
|Width (mm) / (in)||38 mm / 1.496 in|
|Depth (mm) / (in)||38 mm / 1.496 in|
|Weight (g) / (lbs)||275 g / 0.606 lbs|