Buy with confidence: We're the 1st, and only, UK guitar retailer to offer a 3-year warranty & 30-day exchange as standard.
In Stock2 Available
Order before 3PM for Delivery Tomorrow
Includes 30-Day Exchange & 3-Year Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: BASS BM
What we say:
Mixing the best of the 'Muff' tones with a circuit that doesn't lose all of your bass frequencies, Electro Harmonix's Bass Big Muff Pi is one of the greatest bass drive/fuzz pedals out there without question.
Bass players have always used the Big Muff to get an excellent fuzzy grind but have always lamented the loss of low-end they would have to tolerate. Until now! This bass-specific Muff keeps all of the low end thump right there with a bass boost switch and also a dry switch to bring your non-fuzzed sound back in a little for coherence and fidelity.
This is totally filthy and preserves the sonic bottom of your sounds whilst simultaneously smashing it to bits.
- True bypass
- Tailor your drive/distortion sound with sustain, tone and volume knobs
- A dry switch that mixes your dry bass with the Bass Big Muff Pi's distortion
- A bass boost EQ switch that reintroduces your low frequencies when tone is set for high frequencies
- Based on the Russian Big Muff
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 96DC-200BI power supply available