Laney L20T 112 Combo
Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Manufacturer's ID: L20T-112
What we say:
At A Glance:
The pride of the Laney catalogue, the majestic L20T 112 Lionheart is an all valve class A combo with 20 watts of power, a Celestion speaker and studio quality reverb. If you are after a ‘British’ sound with extra class and strength it’s time to let the L20T roar!
Features We Love:
Premium All Valve Class A Tone
This amp is 20 watt Parallel, Single-Ended, Class 'A' all-tube combo, giving a great range of clean, crisp, dynamic and open guitar tones. With less emphasis on preamp distortion, the L20T 112 lets you hear more of you the player and your guitar and feel the power tubes clipping to breakup, giving a much richer harmonic content and a larger dynamic range than many other amps.
This combo comes equipped with a Celestion G12H speaker. Great for achieving that allusive rock tone, it has plenty of what you need to cut through live and in the studio.
Don’t be fooled by this lions simple control layout, this is a versatile beast. It’s clean sound is warm, round and great for all styles, hit the bright switch to add extra bite for funk and country. The distorted sound gets pretty chunky yet still vintage and classy and if you want it to be more aggressive it’ll take your favourite fuzz or overdrive with open arms!
- Ultra high quality British tone
- 20 watts make it the perfect amp for small gigs
- Features a Celestion G12H speaker
- Laney L20T 112 Combo
- Power RMS: 20 watts
- Inputs: 2 x Jack, Hi & Lo
- Channels: Clean & Drive
- Equalisation: Passive Bass, Middle & Treble
- Bright Switch: Yes
- Preamp Valves: 3 x 12AX7
- Output Valves: 4 x EL84
- Class: Class A
- Reverb: Yes
- Footswitch: FS2 Included
- Impedance: 4, 8 & 16 Ohms
- Drivers: 1 x 12 inch Celestion G12H
- Baffle: Marine Grade Plywood
- Cabinet Design: Marine Grade Plywood with Retro banding Strip, Leather Strap Handle and Folding Tilt back Mechanism
- Channel Controls: Gain (Clean), Gain & Volume (Drive)
- Master Section: Global EQ, Reverb and Tone Controls