Available to OrderPlace your order today and we will email you when we have an estimated delivery date.
Includes extended exchange
Buy with confidence: Items bought 1st October 2021 to 24th December 2021 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange & can be exchanged until Monday 31st January 2022. Learn More
Frequently Bought Together
Manufacturer's ID: FREEZE
What we say:
This simple but ingenious design by Electro-Harmonix uses a momentary switch to 'Freeze' - that is, infinitely sustain - whichever note or notes you are playing when you engage the pedal. As soon as you take your foot back off, the sustain vanishes with either a slow or fast decay depending on how you set it.
It's a great idea and E-HX have implemented it extremely well so that the Freeze effect blends in well with your tone and feels natural. It is particularly impressive if you combine it with ambient effects like heavy reverb or long delays and can really enhance Post Rock and Shoegaze 'sonic architecture' sounds. This unique effect is well worth a try!
- Real time sample capture with perfect looping
- Latch mode for infinite sustain at the touch of a momentary switch
- Fast decay mode
- Slow decay mode
- Latch mode for infinite sustain of sample capture
- Smooth tonal transitions between captures
- Optional 9.6DC 200 power supply
- Handles input gains from pedal boards